</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Boring:<br /><strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Gonzalez:<br />Please note that it is illegal for anyone to move the TARBS dish away from the PAS-8 satellite as the dish is not their property.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">What total and utter bullshit. If I received that email and had one of their dishes on my roof I would be sending them an invoice for housing their property on my roof since the Tarbs collapse and demanding removal of it.<br /><br />It is becoming increasingly obvious that certain ethnic Pay TV companies are running a campaign of bullshit to bully ethnic customers in to doing exactly what they want.<br /><br />Which is to join their particular company. Extremely poor form. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I agree Boring! <br /><br />Hey if they want to take the box they must take the dish, and if the want to take the dish they must remove all the hardware on the roof and to finish off they have to replace the roof tiles effected by the removal of all the pipes and Brackets.