</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Nick:<br /><strong>And that can only be achieved if you use them illegally.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">IF being the appropriate word.<br /><br />So if Satfreak sees anything he doesnt like for any reason of his own , he has the right to just automatically delete it ?<br /><br />It's rather ironic that the same people who complained about censorship are in fact , now doing the censoring both here and on another site that has posts that you read and when next you are there they are gone.<br /><br />Aus City is just one Australian satellite forum. There are plenty of others out there such as austech.info , and sat-industry.net who have plenty of Dreambox discussion that isnt all piracy related.<br /><br />Card Sharing is nothing new , it has been going on for well over 12 months.<br /><br />Commercial War ? I dont think so. Tarbs was heavily pirated and UBI and TV Plus will be no different , especially due to the way they have both engaged in the ridiculous carry on of dirty tricks and related rubbish. This will put a lot of doubt in subscribers minds.......if these companies carry on with juvenile behaviour like this , how are they capable of running a company ? Will I sign up and lose out like I did with TARBS ? That is the reason why people will turn to Piracy , though there are always some that will spend $500 to save themselves $200.<br /><br />And if there is a dollar to be made out of piracy , there will ALWAYS be someone out there doing it. Ethnic groups are no exception and if anything , are more likely to set up piracy rings in my opinion ( no that is not a racist comment , just a fact )<br /><br />If Piracy was to start , it would quickly travel through word of mouth in ethnic communities. Discussion about it here makes little difference.