</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">Originally posted by reuder:<br /><strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">Originally posted by ninja:<br /><strong> if UBI can get Studio B, RTS 1 & 2 i will suscribe straight away.<br /><br />There is also www.b92.net (i am not the biggest fan of it but it is very popular)<br /><br />Let me get one thing straight, Pink is absolute trash very few people watch it in Serbia, it has a few ok programs and thats it. <br /><br />BK is much better and it would be good to see it with these channels ( i don't know if that's possible due to the rights)<br /><br />I guarantee a lineup of Studio B, RTS Sat (or Rts 1&2) and BK/B92 outclasses the lineup of Pink, Bk and BN ANY DAY!!!!!!!!!! </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">Have you actually seen the ratings for Pink? It's the number one TV station in Serbia. Also, you'll never get RTS 1 and 2! Why do you think they have a sat version? We will only get B92 and Studio B if they create seperate satellite versions. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Tahoma, Verdana">I haven't seen the ratings (till now) and i'm not really interested in them since they can be misleading. What i know is that i spend 6 months a year in Serbia, and i know how much people hate Pink (mind you the actuall domestic program is much better than what they show on sat). It may be popular with the rural community, therefore it can explain the fact (which i dont dispute for 1 sec) that it is the most popular Sat program for the Balkans (since 95% of balkan diaspora is from rural parts).<br /><br />Also with regards to RTS, isn't RTS Sat a combined version of RTS 1 & 2. That how it was during the Tarbs days.