Hi all this is my first post on this forum and I hope I'm doing it the right way.<br />After reading for a while and by the look of it UBI will not be getting any Balkans channels, now we only have to choose TV Plus but from what I can see its way too expensive. I have copied this from another post from Phil de-bono and it does make sense.<br /> found on another post<br />Trust me it will be over $80 per months, it has to be, If you pay around $65 for the basic package you would expext to pay another $15 or more for the extras. So what Satfreak is saying is you will only be paying around $5 more for all the extra channels now if that was the case you would be paying $70 per month and that sounds steep allready. Now we know your not going to charge only $5 for the extra channels, it will be between $15 to $25 now where does that bring it to,,,,,(A) $65+15= $80 (B) $65 + $25= $90 thats a rip off.<br /><br /><br />Now I think this is being very realistic what Mr de-bono has said. I'm speaking on behalf of my father and relations and if this is true that we will have to pay over $70 per month for under 10 channels we will not be joining TV Plus. We will just have to put up not watching our channels or find other means of getting them.<br />My parents are illiterate but I'm certainly not thanks to good schooling here in Australia and now I'm studying Electrical Engineering.<br />Are others thinking the same as my family?, We never had Tarbs but my uncle had it to the end and it was value for the money.