</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">There is no such thing as a Bosnian. There are only people living in Bosnia and Hercegovina <br /></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">How about this;<br />There is no such thing as a Australian. There are only people living in Australia. (tell us please!!!)<br />There is no such thing as Americans.There are only people living in America (USA) (Tell them that)<br />There is no such thing as a Belgians.....<br />There are no such thing as Swiss people.There are...<br />............................<br />My friend there are no such idiots as that big as you can find them in and from balkan.(you know what I mean from our west and east neigbours.<br />And by the way It is true I also know 15-20 families-friends who said they would subscribe only if they get to watch Hayat and TVBHT1.<br />So there you are...<br />p.s<br />Please leave your hatred where you came from. o.k<br />Just to let you know Vlado that I'm reading for a long time on this forun and I know what I'm talking about same goes with YUG whatever his nick is. Yuo can't stand "JA" who he is no clue, just because he is someone who think with "his own brain", not as many of you from the balkans who "just like sheep follow they shepherd".<br />Sorry to all off you who don't understand this and who might find some of my writting offendindg.