</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by rex68:<br /><strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">There is no such thing as a Bosnian. There are only people living in Bosnia and Hercegovina <br /></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">How about this;<br />There is no such thing as a Australian. There are only people living in Australia. (tell us please!!!)<br />There is no such thing as Americans.There are only people living in America (USA) (Tell them that)<br />There is no such thing as a Belgians.....<br />There are no such thing as Swiss people.There are...<br />............................<br />My friend there are no such idiots as that big as you can find them in and from balkan.(you know what I mean from our west and east neigbours.<br /> </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">rex68<br /><br />having said that i am confident that you are a bosnian muslim or bosnjak as you prefer calling your self now. <br />and the only people in bosnia who see bosnia as a nation are muslim. serbs nor croats dont. personally i consider it an insult if somebody calls me a bosnian. although i was born ad grew up there. simply do not want to be associated in any way to it, you or whatever. <br />and just so you dont say how serbs are retarded and all its the same with muslims as i had a fellow i met the other day tell me he was from Novi Pazar in bosnia (4 those of u who dont know novi pazar is a place in serbia with a large muslim population).<br />therefore that statement that there are no bosnians is 100% true. i dont mean to start a political, national or religious discussion here so this is all I will say on the subject