FOUND ON JA's SITE . <br />Pages: [1] <br />Author Topic: Balkan subscribers on UBI demand answers! (Read 7 times)<br />Phil Debono<br />Newbie<br /><br />Posts: 1<br /><br /><br /> <br /> Balkan subscribers on UBI demand answers!<br />« on: Today at 06:52:08am » <br />Will Phil Debono and similar mafia liars ever be hold responsible for deceiving people in to signing a contract with UBI for a Balkan package because he new all the time that UBI has no exclusive right for broadcasting those channels.<br /><br />Now finally when we all can see what happened with Balkan channels on UBI (they lost the main ones, Pink, BK and BN) is UBI going to waive those contracts with poor Balkan people who were lured by liars like Debono in to a signing them? Is UBI going to refund money to those people? Is UBI going to set them free from those contracts?<br /><br />If not, Phil is among those who should be held responsible for deceiving and lying people, using web site as media to lure people in to those worthless contracts with UBI.<br /><br />If I was a Serb who wanted to watch BK, BN and Pink and signed contract with UBI to be able to watch those channels (made my decision after reading a lot of promising and sweet talk from Phil about UBI), I would not want to spend another minute of my life watching something else on UBI now when they lost them all!<br />I would turn earth and sky to be freed from that contract and I would demand to know who is responsible for all this mess.<br /><br />One of those responsible for all this is you Phil!<br /> Logged<br />Pages: [1]