Australia Satellite<br />Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.<br />Did you miss your activation email?<br />April 03, 2005, 12:50:01 PM<br /><br />Login with username, password and session length<br /> <br />740 Posts in 121 Topics by 49 Members<br />Latest Member: perth<br />While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.<br />You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages.<br /> Australia Satellite<br /> General Category<br /> Australia's Ethnic Community pay TV<br /> Balkan subscribers on UBI demand answers!<br />Pages: [1] <br />Author Topic: Balkan subscribers on UBI demand answers! (Read 37 times)<br />Phil Debono<br />Newbie<br /><br />Posts: 1<br /><br /><br /> <br /> Balkan subscribers on UBI demand answers!<br />« on: Today at 06:52:08am » <br />using another persons name is forbiden<br /><br />this topic will be remowed<br />« Last Edit: Today at 12:31:53pm by webmaster » Logged<br />Phil from aus-city<br />Guest<br /><br /><br /> <br /> Re: Balkan subscribers on UBI demand answers!<br />« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:54:26am » <br />To the webmaster<br />One of your members is Illegally using my family name without my written permission on your forum, I ask you can you go into your control panel and activate the sensitive words to be banned. In other words Put PHILL DEBONO in so these words which are my family name cannot be used on this forum. http://xsorbit27.com/users5/australiasatelite<br />If you cannot do this that means to me that you condone this sort of action against my family name.<br />Phil<br /> Logged<br />webmaster<br />Administrator<br />Full Member<br /><br />Posts: 224<br /><br /><br /> <br /> Re: Balkan subscribers on UBI demand answers!<br />« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:33:36pm » <br />phil, how can I know that this person is not you.<br /><br />Prove it to me an I will ban that user and delete an account<br /> Logged<br />Phil from auscity<br />Guest<br /><br /><br /> <br /> Re: Balkan subscribers on UBI demand answers!<br />« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:42:00pm » <br />ja I have better thing to do mate check the I'p's you know mine now, Just barr the use of my name in your control panel and that solves everything, thist the easy and best way to stop this rot.<br />Phil<br /> Logged<br />Phil from aus-city<br />Guest<br /><br /><br /> <br /> Re: Balkan subscribers on UBI demand answers!<br />« Reply #4 on: Today at 12:49:50pm » <br />ja<br />lots of sites around add sensitive words to there banned list like swear words , religious words etc just add my name in the collection and presto your and my problem is solved you have any problem with that? if they want to abuse me they can call me administrator but not my name. just BAN PHILLIP DEBONO as a word on you forum is that much to ask.<br /> Logged<br />Pages: [1]