</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by ja:<br /><strong> Boring you are really retard.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sorry , that is a title that is universally recognised as belonging to you.<br /><br /><br /> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"><strong>That is all I'm legally abliged to do.<br />I will not cenzor words "Phil" or "Debono", nobody will, not even xorbit.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Lets ask them shall we ?<br /><br /><br /> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"><strong>Remember, whatever you do, you can not stop people responding to someones actions, simple as that. Same here, I can not stop you from following me like dog wishing to lick my bum ....</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I enjoy showing you up for the idiot you are. And will continue to do so.<br /><br /> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"><strong>You can delete this forum, you can delete even my forum, but who is going to stop people doing that on some other places?! Even much more abusive ....</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Good of you to admit that you are behind it.<br /><br /><br /> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"><strong>I did all I can do to help Phil here, more than he deserve it, if he is not going to appriciate that, that is his problem.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I hope he sues you.<br /><br /> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"><strong>From now on, if you or someone else have something to say to me or about my forum, do that on that forum. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sorry , I dont know your fullname so I cant oblige you. Apart from that , you ban me everytime I say something. Not that it really worth posting , there are only 3 users over there and you are 2 of them.