Boring you are really retard.<br /><br />Of course it is worth if it is about the truth.<br />My forum does not have anu illegal posts or materials (which I can not say for this one) so I sleep peacfully.<br /><br />I did what Phil asked me to do. Remowed and banned that nick which imersionated him. Even left him a message to tell me stright away if that thing happend again, so retard Boring if you can not see that, I'm on Phil's side here!<br /><br />That is all I'm legally abliged to do.<br />I will not cenzor words "Phil" or "Debono", nobody will, not even xorbit.<br /><br />And why should I.<br /><br />Legaly on forums, here or on mine forum that is not his NAME.<br />That is his NICK, he chosed to have his name for his nick - how stupid is that in the first place?!<br /><br /><br />Remember, whatever you do, you can not stop people responding to someones actions, simple as that. Same here, I can not stop you from following me like dog wishing to lick my bum ....<br /><br />You can delete this forum, you can delete even my forum, but who is going to stop people doing that on some other places?! Even much more abusive ....<br /><br /><br />I did all I can do to help Phil here, more than he deserve it, if he is not going to appriciate that, that is his problem.<br /><br />From now on, if you or someone else have something to say to me or about my forum, do that on that forum.<br /> <br /> <small>[ 03. April 2005, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: ja ]</small>