All please witness, found on ja's site<br /><br /> Australia Satellite<br />Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.<br />Did you miss your activation email?<br />April 03, 2005, 11:59:50 AM<br /><br />Login with username, password and session length<br /> <br />737 Posts in 121 Topics by 48 Members<br />Latest Member: sunce<br />While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.<br />You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages.<br /> Australia Satellite<br /> General Category<br /> Australia's Ethnic Community pay TV<br /> Balkan subscribers on UBI demand answers!<br />Pages: [1] <br />Author Topic: Balkan subscribers on UBI demand answers! (Read 22 times)<br />Phil Debono<br />Newbie<br /><br />Posts: 1<br /><br /><br /> <br /> Balkan subscribers on UBI demand answers!<br />« on: Today at 06:52:08am » <br />Will Phil Debono and similar mafia liars ever be hold responsible for deceiving people in to signing a contract with UBI for a Balkan package because he new all the time that UBI has no exclusive right for broadcasting those channels.<br /><br />Now finally when we all can see what happened with Balkan channels on UBI (they lost the main ones, Pink, BK and BN) is UBI going to waive those contracts with poor Balkan people who were lured by liars like Debono in to a signing them? Is UBI going to refund money to those people? Is UBI going to set them free from those contracts?<br /><br />If not, Phil is among those who should be held responsible for deceiving and lying people, using web site as media to lure people in to those worthless contracts with UBI.<br /><br />If I was a Serb who wanted to watch BK, BN and Pink and signed contract with UBI to be able to watch those channels (made my decision after reading a lot of promising and sweet talk from Phil about UBI), I would not want to spend another minute of my life watching something else on UBI now when they lost them all!<br />I would turn earth and sky to be freed from that contract and I would demand to know who is responsible for all this mess.<br /><br />One of those responsible for all this is you Phil!<br /> Logged<br />George Bush<br />Guest<br /><br /><br /> <br /> Re: Balkan subscribers on UBI demand answers!<br />« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:06:18am » <br />Hey "ja" mamlaze. Koji si ti vebgazda kad dozvoljavas da moze svako da se predstavi pod kojim god imenom hoce?<br /><br />Sranje od sajta!!!<br /><br />Vlada...<br /> Logged<br />Phil from aus-city<br />Guest<br /><br /><br /> <br /> Re: Balkan subscribers on UBI demand answers!<br />« Reply #2 on: Today at 11:54:26am » <br />To the webmaster<br />One of your members is Illegally using my family name without my written permission on your forum, I ask you can you go into your control panel and activate the sensitive words to be banned. In other words Put PHILL DEBONO in so these words which are my family name cannot be used on this forum. http://xsorbit27.com/users5/australiasatelite<br />If you cannot do this that means to me that you condone this sort of action against my family name.<br />Phil<br /> Logged<br />Pages: [1] <br />« previous next »