</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by LAT1DO:<br /><strong> Hi all, how are you all.<br /><br />I believe in Sydney Australia there has to be more Spanish Channels i could write out about a list of 50, but whats that gonna do, the bastards at the Sattelite aint gonna give a shit they dont give a shit about what people want, maybe they only give a shit about what they're friends wanna watch, as ive said before i could name a couple channels they wont come cause they wont give a shit, for example i called UBI ages ago like 1year ago, and said that there needs to be more spanish channels, they replied 'yes were thinking of bringing more spanish future' its been a year and still nothing, why cant they stop lieing to us and say we cant cause were (think of an excuse), Noe theres another company bringing spanish channels right, and theres a channel from URUGUAY, VTV, right, and i said to UBI look theres another company around and theyve got VTV Uruguay coming soon, and they also got TV Chile, and UBI goes theyve reserved those channels so we cant bring them", i reckon UBI is full of shit, because i think they dont wanna work, as i saw earlier there waas a channel gone, did they fix it straight away, no they wanna satisfy themselves and they dont care if we want the channels, they only care they get the $60 every month, they dont give a shit if you see a channel or not.<br />Because they get satisfaction out of the $60 per month, which they probably get a shit load of money each month with people paying the $60 each month.<br />There are some people getting ripped off, did you all know that (Theyre ****ing bastards i tell ya) theyre charging $60 a month to whoever no matter how many channels they got <br /><br />eg. The Arabics ar paying $2.50 per channel, <br />while the Greeks are paying $6.00 per channel,.<br />but us latinos have to pay $7.50 per channel. why do they do that it should be equal man, they should change the prices due to the number of channels you got in your language not pay $60 full stop, no thats using the people, and then they call why havent you paid the next month (if it happens), oyu say its too much money i havent got the money and they expect you to pay that money, see Selectv is kinda decent cause see this $9.00 per channel see thats reasonable but asking for $60.00 for 8 channels that just a RIPOFF!!!!!!!!!<br />UBI WORLD TV IS A RIPOFFFFFFFF!!! plz Ubi person speak, now tell me what you think, if yur greedy like the rest of you guys, u should be ashamed of yuorselves, what if Old people want th channels like retired old people that dont understand or speak english you gonna charge $60 for 8 channels.<br /><br />YOU ALL AT UBI WORLD TV SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Where did this individual come from, what a first post! the last time someone posted something like this I removed it and he abused me. But he did one mistake, he did it from a work compurer and I traced him and spoke to his boss