well thats great free for a week, oh why did i get happy i havent subscribed yet Y soy uruguayo.<br />When we have the money we will connect it maybe.<br />Anyway see if someone can find one of those people who come and put a chip in the boxx hahaahahaa im serious.<br />Im so happy for us finally having a channel from Uruguay after so many years of Sattelite TV here in Australia, i couldnt be happier.<br />Anyway cant wait to see to see the Uruguayan Carnival its gonna be huuge, but one question i always asked myself, if they know a large number of Uruguayans live here in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, not sure of other states but i think theyre are.... Why did sattelite companies wait until so long to finally bring a Uruguayan channel, itll be so cool if the other channels should come, and ill laugh soon when i get it put on and get to watch Marcelo Tinelli hes the bomb, anyway has he's show have a webpage i wwould like to see it, anyway imma so happy, a family friend has it already connected so iin the mean until we connect it i guess imma gonna have to go over to their house, anyway cool URUGUAYAN CHANNEL IS ON <br />FINALLY, i think we gotta thank god for this hahahahaha