</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Uruguay:<br /><strong> I called Selectv and subscribed to the Spanish channels: <br /><br />you need a credit card for the costs as monthly fees as discounted which i didn;t really like as there are alot of spanish people more so older people who don;t have one. <br /><br />the costs are $44.95 1 month in advance<br />$29.95 for the smart card sent express. <br /><br />She didn;t say anything about Real Madrid tv so i guess thats not coming. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">How many time has it been said never allow payments via Credit card. Look what happened to Galaxy Pay TV when it folded back in the mid ninties, the receivers came in and wound down Galaxy Pay tv and the receiver accidently deducted over a thousand dollars from some of the customers by mistake and it took months for the people to get their money back and thats after hundreds of phone calls and letters.<br />And that is true most older people don't have credit cards and would be offended by being discrimated against by not having one. Hey Phil didn't you put a complaint to the Anti discrimation board about a company and got away with it for the above.