|
|
|
0 members (),
1,279
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• Moderate mag. 4.3 earthquake - North Pacific Ocean, 153 km southwest of San...
• M 3.0 - 33 km SSW of Nelson Lagoon, Alaska
• M 1.9 - 1 km NE of Woodside, CA
• M 6.0 - 7 km N of La Tronosa, Panama
• M 7.7 - 12 km WSW of Pitaloza Arriba, Panama
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 22
Space Cadet
|
|
Space Cadet
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 22 |
Can you receive NewsRadio on 630 AM from Sydney? When we've visited relatives in the Nowra region I've sometimes been able to get my NR fix that way.<br /><br />NR in Canberra used to be on 1440 AM, but went to FM last year, including an FM translator on the southside, which I'm very appreciative of.<br /><br />Yes, I tried pointing my dish between PAS-2 and PAS-8 as well, but it was then a no-go on both for me. I've seen pictures of twin-head LNBF's designed for this type of scenario, but I don't know if they're available in Australia. (Tasmania, perhaps? ;)) Most people here seem to go for the multi-holder approach, which is what I might do. I think there's a thread (with pictures) on the Vetrun forum somewhere, where someone has put about five LNBF's on the one dish; B3/C1/B1/PAS-8/PAS-2, or something like that; might've been AMC23 even.<br /><br />On the day that I had a play, the only TV channel on B3 of passing interest to me was Russia Today, and they've since left.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics869,708
Posts904,504
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|