|
|
|
0 members (),
1,407
guests, and
27
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Monday, 5 October 2026
• M 1.5 - 13 km E of Yountville, CA
• M 4.2 - 20 km W of Luzon, Philippines
• M 1.9 - 59 km S of Whites City, New Mexico
• M 3.6 - 12 km SW of Volcano, Hawaii
• M 1.9 - 19 km NW of Westbrook, Texas
|
#30528
Tue 19 Sep 2006 12:25:PM
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612
Payload Specialist Level 2
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612 |
From all my months of research of google surfing, I've found that Alisa has 1 of 3 websites that post real picture of wee mystical beings. So either them wee folks are just camera shy or folks that have pictures of them are afraid to post because of the 'skeptics'.... (mmmm... that sounds right...) Of course another reason maybe the fae themselves... They may keep the mass media from seeing too much of them for fear of humans tromping down their homing grounds. Could it be? I have Alisa's link and the other 2 posted on a new web site that I built recently, "Pixiegrins Wee Creatures". You are welcome to visit it and tell me what you think. There is a link on the home page to my 'curious stuff' site. Last night, I posted a new cloud picture that is fabulous. The picture is too big to post here. I do hope you'll take a peek at it. I call it 'cloud fish'. I hope it's okay that I put my url in this post. Please tell me what you think, I appreciate your thoughts, opinions or suggestions. Wishing you a wonderful week! Dawn
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics857,921
Posts892,716
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|