Originally Posted by Liski
Radio Man,

What they are doing is illegal and will be stopped in their tracks by UBI and any government agency that is required.

Lowering the monthly at the moment isn't an option as it's required to keep UBI going and grow.

Liski
At the moment as the law stands, UBI and others can do shit. For some that don't know there is a court case that has been raging for now over two years and I don't even know if its been finalised, but it was the ??? Shop in Western Australia versus Foxtel, Mindport and the Federal Police. See this ??? Shop was running a massive card sharing network, rumours around say they had thousands on their servers. Now its pricks like these who have bought the heat to the average family man who might genuinely subscribe to Foxtel or UBI or whoever but at the same time share it with their families. I'll give you one example, I did know 5 families that shared Foxtel and because 4 were on the server, the guy that ran the server for his family members subscribed to the maximum package, thus they divided the subscription by 5 at the end of the day. So what does all the mean? Foxtel was still making money out of it.
Now the ones I despise are the scum that run the servers for a profit. These low lifes should be run out of business and by the sound of it, legislation changes next year will bring much needed changes to combat these types of people. For some that don't know, the asset confiscation act was bought in after Port Arthur, where they confiscated millions of dollars that Martin Bryant left behind once he was incarcerated. Now this opened Pandoras box because as you know today the state Governments have jumped on the bandwagon and are confiscating peoples assets for any reasons, just look at the drug pushers, all their houses and flashy cars are being confiscated when they are caught. You can't even chuck a burn out anymore because they will confiscate your car and sell it out from under you. This list goes on and on for the above and just to let you know, one of my family members works for Astra and you wouldn't guess whats brewing.... the confiscation of peoples assets including your house if you get caught running a card sharing server for profit or gain. Good!!! Its about time. I would love to see them get shot out of their houses, these greedy scum. Most of you don't know but some of these servers can run hundreds if not more, so if the average client pays $25.00 per month and he has 100 customers on his server, he is raking in $2,500.00 tax free dollars, so there is the reason that it must be stamped out and its the scum above that are going to f.u.c.k it for the enthusiast who does it just to do it or maybe do it for a few close family and friends to share the bill. Epilogue: You profiteerers, your days are numbered, start looking over your shoulders.
One Angry Jaremt.

Last edited by jaremt; Tue 10 Oct 2006 02:34:AM.