Originally Posted by reuder
Notvyet, FOX is not on TVPlus. No wonder these people get fooled so easily. Do some research before you commit to anything.

reuder
you are the one that need to do some research on whats going on not me I said you can get fox and TV plus together and that you can with a dreambox because i have seen it with my own eyes, its very simple the fox channels have there own dish and connected to a fox server and the plus tv channels have there own dish via a switch and the dreambox connects to that different server the french XXX channel have there own dish to get what ever it needs to get the picture. The one setup i have seen has all fox + all Plus tv + all the French channels for the XXX that channel on the International Satellite and what I can tell you is you flick up his fox channels and after 60 or something you have the plus tv serb channels and after around channel 70 you have the french channels with the XXX adult channel in nothing less than one second of you changing channel so what i can see is very simple change channels one after another and it looks if all are the same. He also has mixed some of the channels from the other companies and it only take 1/2 a second and you have pictures.
This technology to smart for me.