|
|
|
0 members (),
1,213
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Moderate magnitude 4.6 quake hits 96 km northwest of Canneto, Italy, early morning
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - 39 km northeast of Ishqoshim, Gorno-Badakhsh...
• M 4.4 - 68 km ENE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 4.6 - 14 km NE of Mataram, Indonesia
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
The green man continues to be a theme for me recently. Saturday night I woke in the night unable to sleep with strong ideas and images in my head about the green man, specifically his image with the top hat. I felt he was really impressing himself upon me. And it frightened me. I don't know why green man scares me, and I don't know if he means to either, but he does.  It is strange with all of the intense entities that I have seen and encountered clairvoyantly in the night, looking like wolves, owls and all forms of aliens, that the being that chills me most is the Green Man.  Last night before bed, I decided to focus on green man a bit and see if I could understand and overcome my discomfort. A little voice piped up in my mind with a suggestion that I try to love the green man. Love does dissolve fear, so I thought I'd give it a try. Here you go green man... 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,955
Posts897,750
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|