|
|
|
0 members (),
1,506
guests, and
23
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
M 6.5 - 177 km W of Nikolski, Alaska
• M 1.2 - 6 km W of Orcas, Washington
• M 0.8 - 86 km NNW of Karluk, Alaska
• M 1.4 - 49 km N of Valdez, Alaska
• M 3.2 - 2 km SW of Signal Hill, CA
• M 1.7 - 49 km SSE of Nelchina, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830 |
I took this photo a year or two ago when we purchased a new 10 megapixel camera. I wanted to see if the orbs looked different with pixel size.
Here's a crop that's been reduced in size from an enormous photo. The orb did look more opaque and solid, I thought! Though there is a translucent example here as well in the bushes on the left. And a small one in the background/distance. Orbs can appear from solid and bright to very translucent and vague within the same photo. Here's the actual size cropped around just the orb.
The nature of the 10 megapixel made the orbs and other spirits appear differently. And since I was so accustomed to viewing my approx. 3 megapixel photos, I decided to stick with them. And they take up much less disk space, so. Here I've adjusted the colour level, just to see.
And here I've applied photocopy, which to me reveals an eye in the 10 o'clock position.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics865,780
Posts900,576
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|