|
|
|
0 members (),
1,506
guests, and
23
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
M 6.5 - 177 km W of Nikolski, Alaska
• M 1.2 - 6 km W of Orcas, Washington
• M 0.8 - 86 km NNW of Karluk, Alaska
• M 1.4 - 49 km N of Valdez, Alaska
• M 3.2 - 2 km SW of Signal Hill, CA
• M 1.7 - 49 km SSE of Nelchina, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830 |
Last night I took out my camera again (same time, same place) and once again witnessed orbs moving about when viewed on the camera's screen. There is no need to push down the button partially, just looking through the screen reveals some of the perhaps stronger orbs in the environment (probably due to the constant infrared - though I know little about the specifics of camera operations and light wavelengths). And, most exciting of all, to me, is I captured one as it exited the wood near the door frame and made a loop back through the doorway! I practically squealed with delight.  Now it is a matter of getting that file, as best I can, uploaded to share. I had switched my camera to video mode and then began filming in hopes that during that period an orb would become visible, and it did! I will continue to study this phenomenon and capture more orbs in flight.  So excited, so excited...
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics865,780
Posts900,576
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|