|
|
|
0 members (),
1,781
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
M 5.1 - 149 km WSW of Adak, Alaska
• M 5.1 - 72 km SSW of Colchane, Chile
• M 1.3 - 6 km WSW of Niland, CA
• M 3.2 - 2 km SW of Signal Hill, CA
• M 0.9 - 6 km N of Alex, Oklahoma
• M 0.7 - 21 km N of Searles Valley, CA
• M 2.8 - 5 km WSW of Willow, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830 |
Oh, these are delightful, Starchie! I'm so excited you shared them because it is quite interesting to see the difference between our captures. Yours have such amazing concentric and coiling designs. It truly does fascinate me. I have considered the possibility that different-looking orbs could be captured in different places, but my orbs look the same no matter where I photograph them. None of mine look like yours though. So it lends to my thought that the photographer is somehow interpreting the orbs. I also find that some photographers capture other spirit things, but not orbs, or some capture lots of ecto/mist as well as orbs, or one but not the other. I personally have never captured ecto, but Elaine capture tons of it along with tons of orbs. I also agree with you that the orbs act as eyes or cameras! I have had many confirmations of this. Earth satellite eyes.  I also like "fly-on-the-wall surveillance".  Thanks for your great addition to this topic.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics865,586
Posts900,382
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|