|
|
|
0 members (),
1,213
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Moderate magnitude 4.6 quake hits 96 km northwest of Canneto, Italy, early morning
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - 39 km northeast of Ishqoshim, Gorno-Badakhsh...
• M 4.4 - 68 km ENE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 4.6 - 14 km NE of Mataram, Indonesia
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
An interesting synchronicity to this topic of dog/wolf faces in trees...the day after this post I was watching a program on psychic children. There was a teenage girl that said she could communicate with trees as far back as she could remember. She was standing in a field with some large trees and she said [the trees told her] it used to be a cow pasture. Referring to one large tree she said that this was the "wolf tree" and provided shade for the cows. There was no elaboration on this at all and they jumped to a new subject. But she called it a "wolf tree"!  She also mentioned that when some trees on a neighbouring property had all been cut down for construction, it was emotionally traumatic for her. This sounded like my experience when the huge old trees across the road from my house had all been cut down about two years ago. I had been out shopping and as I neared home, I smelled the eucalyptus in the air. And then I saw them all cut down and it was like I was punched in the stomach. I was utterly overcome with emotion. By the time I pulled into my driveway and stopped the car, I was heaving with sobs. It felt like a mass murder.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,955
Posts897,750
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|