Originally Posted by endofdays

the phone rang and my wife heard the CSO say "Is that auscity idiot at it again is it?" "Whats it saying this time?" "Anymore people put comments on their?"

Fucking mole imagine calling me a idiot!

that they had evidence against me, which is a crock of shit as they have no evidence as nothing has ever happened.

DOCS always have evidence that the Police don't have

I receive a phone call via my mobile from the mother of the child that I was supposed to have abused and spoke to her but she sounded very strange over the phone and my lawyer later warned me immediately that this phone conversation would have been recorded

I bet the number was silent, does you neighbour have a silent number? I bet she was nice to you, I bet she tried to get you to say something like ooooOOOOH what did you do to my little darling, For all to know a PRE-TEXT Phone call is conducted in the Police station where a COP mainly a JAB cop set the phone through a recorder and dials the number and exits the room hoping they entrap you but if there is noting to entrap its a waste of Fucking time. Mind you DOCS will say ooOOh we got him! He said this and that over the phone but like usual DOCS are full of fucking lies and nothing else.

The wife also told that the two times they removed our children from school, once they asked the children would they like to draw some diagrams or pictures or something just to fill in some time, but now I read on this site that they use these diagrams against you and there is a possibility as said here that they are fudging the colours

Holy hell not the crayons again!!
PLEASE ALL THEY ARE ALL TRAINED TO THINK THE SAME and this is the reason why you will find all these similarities

I would like to ask a question if I may that they told my wife that the children will need professional counseling done by the government due to all the trauma that has happened in the last month but all the kids want is to be left alone.

professional counseling my arse Do you actually think they care about the children? Its Phishing exercise time to see what they can extract out of the kids to sink you. Mind you they will lower themselves lower than a rattle snake to get what they want, the crayons will be out again! OoooH the dreaded Crayons(I will send you a pm) Remember what I wrote before where they try to put one child against another, nice work isn't it. And when your kids are finish this so called counseling they will say the same rubbish that they say to all "THE CHILDREN HAVE BEEN SEXUALLY ABUSED" and "From the Movie Top Gun, there favorite line is THEY WON'T ENGAGE! ?
Please all to prove these arses are a joke I would have loved to replace my 15 year old daughter at the dreaded time with a professional ACTOR say a smart 15 year old that can really put it over anyone like any typical actor and I bet you my fucking life that this Mob whoever you go to will say the same rubbish,, ooOOh the children won't engage!! ooOOh she has been sexually abused.
Fuck you could bring you dog with you and those fuckwits would say the same rubbish.
zealots, zealots, zealots, zealots, zealots zealots, zealots .
Again please read everything myself and others have added in this forum and write the important bits down on a piece of paper.

Last edited by I Hate GOV, DEPT; Thu 16 Oct 2008 08:41:PM.