in all the two years dealing i had with them, the cSO's were as bad....near the end there was one who told me she was disgusted at what they were doing and that was the only one....and i had dealings with many of them.....youd of heard of the mob they themselves tagged the gay brigade.....they used to turn up to mermaid beach in a bus......
All the carers I have spoken with seem to believe they do not like children to normalise....and what about removing these children from grandparents.......what a cop out saying sometimes....they are shoved around all the time.
one just needs to sit in at the depts meetings with foster and relative carers to know the govs antics......the problem is there are the wrong people in that dept and still today children are suffering more for it. Go sit in some of the support groups of relative carers....some have had two children suicide because of incompetence in that dept......and they are afraid to stand up to them....because of the threat of having thier grandchildren taken.....CSOs are known even to drop these children at three years old outside a day care to find their own way in.....there are many cases that went before the cmc in 2004, mine included.....and what a whitewash
Half the time you never know who youre dealing with.....I can name over ten of them.....