Originally Posted by Michelle
So what you're trying to say is that your problem was mainly to do with child safety and not with the police.
Do you know if child safety tried to involve the police to have you charged because I know another that had similar circumstances like this.

If you weren't charge was any other member of your family charged?

Michelle, if you are asking me this question...

Yes, my own problem was centred around issues DoCS decided that they had.

DoCS couldn't involve the police with me - nothing I had supposedly done or didn't do warranted charges being laid or a police investigation.

My husband was charged before DoCS became involved... It was the police who contacted DoCS in the first place. Some months later my husband wore a second charge and the police wanted to question me about what he was charged for as well - but between them declaring at one of my husband's trials that they wanted to speak with me and my husband's car accident about 3 months later - the police had never knocked on my door or called me at all... They never made an attempt to contact me.

I don't know what might have happened... If the police had decided that they wanted to lay the same charge against me (attempting to pervert justice) DoCS might have jumped on that and tried to use it against me... But it never happened, so I have no idea.