You know how sick the world has come today.
Years ago my youngest soiled it pants at school when the child was 7 years old.
The school rang home we were not home, The school rang my mobile but I was in a area with poor mobile phone reception and the school didn't speak to us so the child stayed in the sick bay area for 4 hours before they got in contact with us.
Nobody in this sick fuck of a school tried to clean my child up you sick bastards and this alone warrants a child abuse charge to be put to the head master of that school.

I was only talking about this to my sister the other day and she reminded me that back in our days in a Catholic school if a child shit itself and the child was young they would take the young child to the shower and clean the mess up and most of the time they carried a arrangement of different size of undies for boys or girls + spare uniforms.
The same for an older child at school as accidents do happen except the older children had to cleaned themselves but in all cases the school ALWAYS had spare clothes.

Today the schools are full of female teachers yet nobody did nothing to clean my child up, The teachers today are are scared and just sick in the head. What woman or a mother in a school as a school teacher could leave any child with shit in its pants for hours like they did for our child.

Last edited by I Hate GOV, DEPT; Wed 05 Nov 2008 04:49:PM.