Originally Posted by Michelle

Thanks for your reply.
They seem to treat everyone the same as my husband was charged, months later they bumped up another charge, DoCHS tried to have me charged, The police tried to have me charged on the same charge as they tried with you Perverting the course of Justice, they charged me, They uncharged me, (dropped the charge) its all a game for them to wear you down.

The Police make you laugh today as they always try the same dirty tricks on just about everyone.
See they charge you say with attempted rape, they upgrade it to rape and throw in a few more charges here and there to create confusion and later on they add another charge like maintaining a sexual relationship with a child under the age of 16.
But get this!!! They do yanks style plea bargaining as they say to your legal team WE WILL DROP ALL CHARGES AGAINST YOUR CLIENT IF YOU AGREE TO THE MAINTAINING RELATIONSHIP CHARGE AND PLEAD GUILTY ON THAT ONE.

They do this to just about everyone.
Look at the trial going on now with that school teacher (Name withheld) she had around 229 charges against her and now the prosecution have decided to combined it to just one charge of Maintaining a sexual relationship with a child under the age of 16 (I think CODE 229B).

WHAT A LOT OF SHIT!!!

They charge you with rape and the crown decides to drop the charges if you agree to the others, which one is it crown? If you charge a person with a charge then you drop it means in my eyes that you falsely charged that person in the first place.
They play a game that always suits themselves.