|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
3,171
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Monday, 28 September 2026
• M 2.8 - 42 km N of Chase, Alaska
• Moderate mag. 4.8 earthquake - Eastern Gulf of Aden on Monday, Sep 28, 2026...
• M 1.0 - 4 km ENE of Huntsville, Utah
• M 2.1 - 1 km NNW of Pāhala, Hawaii
• M 1.7 - 13 km SSW of Jal, New Mexico
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
TVSAT, spider (in my dreams at least) represent my fears. I believe I create them in a layer of reality when I am experiencing great anxiety. Several times over the years when I am sleeping at night, and when I am close to waking up, I see my bedroom as it is, but I will see a spider descending on a filament of silk right above me. Quite frequently these spiders are as large as a baseball. Here's an example: I thought I was fully awake, but I was just in a layer very close to consciousness when I noted with full terror at the end of my bed was an enormous spider. I woke my husband with a scream and pleaded with him to do something about this spider. He woke with a start and said, "What, there is no spider, where?" And I squealed, "The spider at the end of the bed!!" He repeats he sees no spider and I say, "It's as big as a cat!" At which point he chuckles and says, "You are just dreaming." But unlike other "dream" things, I would still feel these spiders to be there even when fully conscious for minutes. And sometimes I would make myself stay awake for a while because I just knew if I fell right back to sleep I'd see them still there. Flux...mmmmm feathery marshmellows! ![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/graemlins/chewing.gif) DocSniper, that sounds like torture...worse than spiders.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics845,141
Posts879,936
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|