I am not a particularly religious person. I think that if I was to choose a religion, I would probably be Wiccan... But even then, I am not particularly interested in Wicca.

But, even though I am following my own route in life, I most certainly do not begrudge anybody their own religion and beliefs and if their beliefs are working for them and keeping them traveling down a "righteous" path, then good for them.

I believe that Jesus did exist, but I also believe that he did not exist as the Bible claims. This is of course my personal opinion.

I have a theory that, given that human nature (the same personality traits, attitudes etc) can be seen in so many people from so many different cultures over so many generations - it is my theory that Jesus did live, but was more in line with being an extremely awesome person who happened to be put on a pedestal and have a book written about him - than an actual god... In essence, he turned into a god simply because the book was one heck of a best seller. LOL

In a way I back my theory also with the fact that the Bible has been re-written so many times over the centuries that each time it's rewritten it's slightly altered.

But at the end of the day, regardless of which religion a person belongs to (conventional religion I am referring to here) - everybody is worshiping the same god regardless of name.