|
|
|
0 members (),
2,087
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Thursday, 1 October 2026
• M 3.3 - 82 km SSW of Nikolski, Alaska
• M 1.8 - 68 km WSW of Karluk, Alaska
• M 0.5 - 7 km WNW of Cobb, CA
• M 3.2 - 82 km SSW of Nikolski, Alaska
• M 1.4 - 47 km WNW of Happy Valley, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 515
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 515 |
I am not a particularly religious person. I think that if I was to choose a religion, I would probably be Wiccan... But even then, I am not particularly interested in Wicca.
But, even though I am following my own route in life, I most certainly do not begrudge anybody their own religion and beliefs and if their beliefs are working for them and keeping them traveling down a "righteous" path, then good for them.
I believe that Jesus did exist, but I also believe that he did not exist as the Bible claims. This is of course my personal opinion.
I have a theory that, given that human nature (the same personality traits, attitudes etc) can be seen in so many people from so many different cultures over so many generations - it is my theory that Jesus did live, but was more in line with being an extremely awesome person who happened to be put on a pedestal and have a book written about him - than an actual god... In essence, he turned into a god simply because the book was one heck of a best seller. LOL
In a way I back my theory also with the fact that the Bible has been re-written so many times over the centuries that each time it's rewritten it's slightly altered.
But at the end of the day, regardless of which religion a person belongs to (conventional religion I am referring to here) - everybody is worshiping the same god regardless of name.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics851,794
Posts886,589
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|