Originally Posted by Sharon
How has DOCS hurt you? (This isn't intended to sound sarcastic, I'm just asking)I do apologise too, I don't know enough to make judgements. So why do you hate them?

What do you call murdering a relationship, not once , not twice, but, as many time as they want, even upgrade me ever time I fight back. from predictor to paedophile to terrorist to a unhealthy schizophrenic obsession of the partner.

All they have of me is fabrication of crap only they have.
Using that, they kill a family, using that, they kill love. dont you think that hurts ?.
I had one son die in my arms at 7 weeks old, and every child they took of me, felt just like him dieing all over again and again.
Best EG: I can give is this way.
lets say we meet, and from word go, I tell you all about me,showed you all the documents, told you every thing.
after telling you this, you still want to know me. as time goes, you find love to give me,you may even fall inlove with me. you see everything I do, you are with me 24/7, 2 yrs and your pregnant. I/we/you inform DOCS of this, They dont respond. we ask for a half way point with them, They again refuse. Then its time for you to give birth and the child is born, and 20 minutes later I am surround by 5 cops as they took the new born and marched me out. never to see the baby again.
you dont even get to touch the new born, nothing, all because you love me, Now will turn to hate.

of all the branding and the slander and the demoralisation, the stealing of my children. They Murdered Love. Normal human love.
the more you would stand up for me, the more they will CONVINCE you I am That Animal, the more you refuse, the more stand over tactics applied.
I watched the eyes of my woman as she laid there on the birth table went from joy to tears from love to hurt, all in a blink of an eye.
If I am as guilty as your mates say I am. Then why am I here and not locked up?????.

Thats why I hate them so much, and the fact I know they are the deceivers