There is roughly 22 million humans in this Country.

at a rough guess, I would say, there will be around 10 odd million that are/have/was in a family relationship of some sort.at lest 7 million of that will at some point had a run in with that Department of family murderers. Whether directly or indirectly, in that 7 million someone will know of someone if not themselves that have been Abused by DOCS.

A Apology: Nah!!!!, I dont think so, Thats what I got that night my son past away, when 2 cops attacked me for no reason and did damage to my body, all I got was a hardy handshake and heard the fake 'Im sorry'.
Everyday I see those bastards in my dreams, from that moment of my sons death to now. I see it everyday.
Apology. I fear Not. Rudd Said sorry to the stolen generation,It will never happen again.
Wanker: Its still happening as I write this. Your departments are out there stealing children.

I know of one of those stolen kids, he got 53 million dollars, And was the 1st to do so, in SA.

I dont want no APOLOGY, I want where it will hurt the most, Their wallet.

Now times 7 million possible compensation pay outs.
Each one will be different,In that pay out, But, by golly. This will Wake them up,.
It cost the government more to cover up then to admit they FRK'd up.