I suppose that Sharon's comments show us how little people, who have not had DoCS interfering in their lives, really know about DoCS.
Any one who has not been in the situations we have found ourselves in or has not been informed as to what DoCS really do would want to believe that DoCS are doing the right thing,
but as has been said many times before DoCS is a gov dept and how many gov depts can you trust to do the right thing?

I don't think that it is fair for anyone to just assume that because we are in these situations that it is our fault as there is deception and corruption everywhere especially in gov depts.
If there is corruption in our police forces then there is sure to be corruption in the depts that the police hold hands with.

Even if there are a few people in these dept that want to help i don't see any of them coming forward to help any of us.

Maybe you, Sharon, should direct your DoCS worker friend to this forum and then you might find out if she/he is someone who really is on the side of the children or just another person waiting to tear apart Australia's families.

I for one feel that there is a big apology owed!