Sharon its all written in the posts, there are hundreds of them.

Docs rip families apart. Take mine for example, we are sitting eating dinner, and the police and docs turn up, arrest my partner, for trespassing, who wasn't, it was his home too, he is arrested then kicked out on the streets. They also made the statement that I requested him to leave, and now that is going thru the court for trial, as they know I didnt request this, so now they are trying to cover their asses and now are using that they claim he is a pedophile, but has proof to claim otherwise. One worker has a personal interest in him, has made claims he is as such and now a terrorist, the list goes on. But no one will look at it. What they are trying to do is make us all weak, they made a mistake when they arrested him, and now they are trying to make me weaken to say YES I wanted him to leave.... but i wont. They made the mistake now they can correct it.

They are now trying to take my 12 year old daughter off of me, they have abused me, ridiculing me in front of my children. Even abusing my eldest daughter whom is pregnant, and scaring her that they will take her unborn away from her.... Unbelievable what they have done and said, I have all recordings of the conversations, too, and will use this against the worker. She pushed the court through to remove my daughter as she was going on 3 weeks holiday, and made herself look like such an ass in court. So unprofessional. Yet there are families that need the help, around the corner for example, which is all in this posting too, that they failed to help when the family was crying out for help...
My household is a safe house, no one has been abused by me or my partner and were happy until docs took an interest in our family then decided to rip it apart. There even was a rape in the other side of the city, and the worker told me and as i said its recorded, she thought my partner did it....

I can keep on writing but Im sure you will hear it from others

What happened to Innocent until proven guilty