|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
1,436
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Monday, 5 October 2026
• M 2.1 - 2 km S of Forest Park, Georgia
• M 5.0 - Mariana Islands region
• M 1.2 - 10 km WSW of Shamrock, Oklahoma
• M 3.5 - 137 km NNE of Vieques, Puerto Rico
• M 2.1 - 69 km NE of Chignik, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537 |
Without zooming I can see a face that looks like the Joker(OMJ will be thrilled)! I can see both eyes, which look to actually have eyeliner on. I can see the nose & what looks to be a nostril, & I can see his huge mouth, w/lips parted, showing teeth. He also looks to be wearig lipstick.
Also w/out zooming, I see a smaller face that is in the top of the pic, he is looking towards the top right corner if I'm, looking at it.
Upon zooming I see 2 additional faces. One is a black & white side profile of a face popping out just behind the smaller face, the other is within the jokers face, & looks to either have pointy ears or outstretched arms.
So all together - A small face looking to the right top corner, behind that ,the blk & white face, then the pointy eared face, & the most obvious being the joker, which all the others seem to be inside.
I looooove this picture! Very good work Alisa! Seems to me that MANY things were trying to get your attention that day. Oh & forgot to mention that in the photocopy close up I see a little black eyed thing at the top that isn't visible(to me anyway) in the color version.
Great stuff! I would love to know who this joker fella is! Huge energy, & seems to be consciously smiling for you. I can't say enough on this photo....absolutely mesmorizing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....and staying true to what I just said , MORE! If you look at it from a fresh angle, the joker's left eye (my right) seems to also be the mouth of another large face comming in from above! It's kind of looking downward. And the pointy eared thing that I mentioned above looks like some kind of troll. I don't like him!
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics857,723
Posts892,518
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|