|
|
|
0 members (),
2,028
guests, and
21
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 6 October 2026
• M 2.0 - 52 km WSW of Cantwell, Alaska
• M 0.1 - 39 km ENE of McKinney Acres, Texas
• M 1.3 - 16 km NE of Little Lake, CA
• M 1.5 - 9 km E of Borrego Springs, CA
• M 3.2 - 5 km ESE of Wofford Heights, CA
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Thanks again for the wonderful feedback. You give me such food for my mind!! And I love it!  I like your point about the messages form mediums on TV being for the audience and therefore not that interesting. True. Initially I liked watching them just to see if it felt true to me as I watched each person's reactions, etc.. But true, now I feel I understand what to expect and I'm not as interested in watching. Some mediums (as new and better ones emerge, and they are emerging IMO) do capture my interest though and I watch with relish. Like Lisa Williams thus far. Thanks for letting me know what the bible says. I always appreciate that as I have not studied the bible, but remain totally interested in what it has to say. Thanks, too for always give such uplifting comments that make me feel clever.  Bless 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics859,776
Posts894,571
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|