|
|
|
1 members (Alisa),
1,362
guests, and
31
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 6 October 2026
• M 2.0 - 52 km WSW of Cantwell, Alaska
• M 0.1 - 39 km ENE of McKinney Acres, Texas
• M 1.3 - 16 km NE of Little Lake, CA
• M 1.5 - 9 km E of Borrego Springs, CA
• M 3.2 - 5 km ESE of Wofford Heights, CA
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
I would never have guessed that was the bit that was out of bounds, Dawn! I once again humble myself to realize that I can't read other people's minds!  I have to laugh for a minute.  I'm so glad you are not offended by either me or Jaime.  And I am really happy to understand you better thanks to you sharing your beliefs and about the bible etc! I like the way you think. It makes sense. One last thing...yes, you were right about the cobwebs, Jaime. Like sweeping them away (like spiritual fears) to keep them from lingering and amassing.  Okay, back to haunted houses!  Wish I had some experience with them to add. 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics859,713
Posts894,508
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|