|
|
|
1 members (Alisa),
1,362
guests, and
31
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 6 October 2026
• M 2.0 - 52 km WSW of Cantwell, Alaska
• M 0.1 - 39 km ENE of McKinney Acres, Texas
• M 1.3 - 16 km NE of Little Lake, CA
• M 1.5 - 9 km E of Borrego Springs, CA
• M 3.2 - 5 km ESE of Wofford Heights, CA
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537 |
Aww thank you Dawn, I really appreciate you clearing that up for me. And point noted & taken. I can understand that. I agree w/Alisa, I like the way you think too. This was my favorite... My God is bigger than a book and most especially bigger than a church doctrine. ...does that come in a size medium T-shirt?!  Alisa,  I thought that was what you were referring to(spiderwebs). Sometimes I feel like I should wear a sign saying "SLEEP DEPRIVED MOTHER, PLEASE TALK TO ME LIKE I'M FOUR!!!"  Ok, to keep the spirit LOL of this thread alive(I crack myself up!), I would love to share an awesome story of a haunted house that I lived in, but first I need to make the Princess Dianna post that I planned on doing last night, & never got around to. So I'll write the haunted house post either later tonight, or tomorrow. Oh & Dawn, thank you for the compliment on my expression skills, I think that you express yourself quite eloquently as well! And Alisa too, she is also very well spoken. I just love chattin & sharin w/you gals 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics859,713
Posts894,508
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|