|
|
|
0 members (),
1,263
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 6 October 2026
• Magnitude 3.8 tremor reported 31 miles southwest of Ely, Nevada, United Sta...
• M 4.5 - Kermadec Islands region
• M 2.6 - 4 km NNW of Big Bear City, CA
• M 4.4 - 50 km SW of Tambolaka, Indonesia
• M 2.6 - 13 km N of Karluk, Alaska
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612
Payload Specialist Level 2
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612 |
Oh WOW! You got my attention. I'm brave when it comes to the paranormal... but Oh My Gosh! At 13 I would not have been gutsy enough to check it out with my Mom... Now my Dad, I'd of followed him anywhere at any age. I even went with him ghost hunting one time when I was about 13 or 14. The ghost didn't show up. I think it was ascared of my Dad. lol He was the biggest baddest cat on the block in my book. Girl, You do have a great gift-of-the-tale. I can hardly wait to the hear how this turned out... Come on... Don't make me wait or I shall die of anticipation... 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics859,923
Posts894,718
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|