|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
3,171
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Monday, 28 September 2026
• M 2.8 - 42 km N of Chase, Alaska
• Moderate mag. 4.8 earthquake - Eastern Gulf of Aden on Monday, Sep 28, 2026...
• M 1.0 - 4 km ENE of Huntsville, Utah
• M 2.1 - 1 km NNW of Pāhala, Hawaii
• M 1.7 - 13 km SSW of Jal, New Mexico
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Wow, what great experiences, Jaim! How I loved these!  Now for the inevitable sync... I have just returned from a week's vacation with my husband. One day we decided to play a bit of mini golf on offer in the nearby wooded area. I had this distinct thought that it must be full of fairies and I felt compelled to ask to see one. We began the game and at one point my husband went after one of the balls that got knocked out in the tall grass. As I stood waiting for him, something wooshed by me, right in front of my face, flying low. It was quite fast and therefore blurred, but, like your snow fairy experience, it literally disappeared. My eyes made a quick and futile scan, but it was truly gone. I smiled as I realized I got my wish. I had hoped to see a better vision (like yours was at the haunted house tree), but I only got the fly-by. Later on in the game though, I had another strange experience...I was looking down at the stark white golf ball surrounded by grass when suddenly the ball went black for about one full second, then it went white again. I knew for sure something strange had just happened, but what? I decided that it was perhaps a fairy obscuring the ball giving me another tiny glimpse. But alas, I saw no long limbs or knobby knees. However, in my photos of fairies, I have seen them with these somewhat out of proportion limbs, and I have read accounts by a clairvoyant (Hodson) who saw fairies, etc., studied them, and described their limbs like this as well. And I have the additional thrill in knowing that we synced up again, as usual. Your fairy sighting must have prompted me to think of seeing a fairy! My experience occurred Wednesday.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics845,141
Posts879,936
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|