Oh WOW! jimjam incredible!! but I indeed do remember here is where I was doing this insanity:

I was actually very sick in the hospital, It was my first year of college, I woke up very early just throwing my guts out, high fever, vertigo all man it was bad! I couldn't even stand up my mom was so worried that she rushed me to the emergency room and I collapsed in the elevator. My mom was so nervous and scared that she called my dad at work to come to the hospital. We didn't know what was going on until he broke the news over the phone to my mother. All I remember hearing him say over and over was "It's a done deal now we going to war" "WE GOING TO WAR"

I was still very incoherrent so I didn't understand what was going on and that's when the nurses got me a wheelchair and rolled me to front desk that's when I saw every doctor, nurse, visitor and some patients just staring up at the T.V. It was so eerie Shocked it was like they just stopped doing whatever they was doing and just dropped everything to see what was going on. They were frozen and so was I. Felt like I was in one of those horrible end of the world or natural disaster movies.

Same thing happen to me when Haiti Earthquake happened in the hospital sick! every time a major calamity happens I get very very very sick the night before or the same day. Both times the doctor couldn't find anything wrong with me no virus, flu or disease very strange. I also had a dream the night before of a tsunami when the Indonesia Tsunami hit.

Sad very sad and now I'm looking how beautiful today is on September 11, 2010 I thought there was never going to be a day like today again especially on this date. Now 9 yrs later all I can do is remember EVERYTHING! every little piece of the past, so forgetting could never be a option even on a sunny sky blue day like today.

Last edited by orb_queen; Sat 11 Sep 2010 07:49:AM.