hey guys just snuck away from all my packing for a little bit LOL! teehee

Alisa, I never researched it but, always thought it was due to me being emphatic but it only happens when it's a mass amount of people. I never get these feelings on a individual basis so I can't read people emotions like most emphats.

WOW what a journal entry you are so intuned! just reading this I can feel through the computer that you have grown considerably more spiritual, it's radiating from you orb . I just can feel it can you tell yourself? any new eye openers? ooo

JJ, ha lol! no I don't see it as a curse since it only happens on a mass scale calamity sorry to say. But I heard of many people who have to deal with it all the time! like I said earlier I'm not one of those who can suck on other peoples emotions and feelings and thank goodness for that too LOL! I don't think I can live deadplace like that.

I know for most of them they probably would consider it a curse especially since many of them are always ill krank from it. Yea I know every time I whine up in the hospital I'm like all no what's happening now ugh!!! I'm surprised I didn't get like that when Katrina happened, but I assume it's because I was physically involved with it. Yeah home destroyed and all but, luckily I wasn't stranded like those poor souls sad I got out! don't know why I was so insistent on leaving because my family never never never leaves for anything!!!!! and they never even left before for any hurricane. I was the one to convince them and my fiance and his family!! just had a feeling just knew something wasn't right.

Last edited by orb_queen; Mon 13 Sep 2010 05:01:PM.