Thanks for the kind comments about my journal Jaim and OQ.

It is fascinating Orbie, how you feel those massive events and also how you didn't get sick with Katrina (the event you experienced firsthand). It does seem to make sense though.

Hope the packing is going well. hug

As for the spiritual growth for me, I think it is a continuing thing that is escalating...I think it is for you, too, isn't it? I have dreams every so often that show me how far I have come and how far I have to go to reach the main goalpost, whatever that may be. And I had such a dream last night. It makes such sense when I am asleep or altered. Then as I wake and get into my day, it makes less sense. It was like I knew I had let go more a bit more from the spirit mother and father (moved away from them further). Maybe it is an analogy like growing up and moving out of the house. dunno

I'm getting better at accepting my own intuition, too. The other night, a woman called me who wanted to take one of my puppies. I liked her so much and was really ready to have one less dog in this house. As we finished the call, she told me she knew she'd have a hard time sleeping as she was so excited to get her new baby (dog). But about an hour after I hung up the phone I got this blank feeling about it. It was almost like I could see a point in the future (the next day) where she was going to come and it was empty. It was as if a probability still in flux, but I could feel it becoming more likely and more firm she would not come.

The next morning I had a vague awareness that she definitely would not be coming though I had no idea why. I didn't even get anything ready for her nor prepare the puppy. Around they time she was supposed to come over, her husband called and said they couldn't make it. Their grown daughter had gone into the hospital the night before with abdominal pains and this was turning out to be a bad week for them as they would likely have to spend the week helping her daughter.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that example of intuition. A bit off the topic though, sorry. shy