They fucking stink!<br />The ads should have been neutral based, in other words Violence regardless if its from a Male or female should not be accepted.<br />I can bet you in most cases a women hits a man first.<br />Also I want you all to note this....<br />I want you all to watch and record what show does what, in other words take notice when a women hits a man compared to a show that a man hits a women.<br />I bet you will have to wait a long time before you see a soapie on our Free to air tv that shows a man abusing a women.<br />HOME and AWAY on Channel 7 is the worst offender and I have been watching it closely, its common to see a women hit a man and it will stop. <br />I got sick and tired months ago of watching WWE Wrestling and women wrestlers continually kicked a<br />male wrestler in the balls, enough is enough, there were plenty of complaints on that one, so they have evened it a little now, if its good enough to kick a Male wrestler in the balls its good enought to kick a female wrestler in the SNATCH.<br />These ads are the best thing to happen, It has "AWAKEN MEN"<br />You know this is not the only forum talking about this topic of one eyed abuse, another good forum is raging regarding this matter.<br />http://www.austech.info/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83330