After watching these biased pathetic ads run by our Federal Liberal Government Coming from Kaye Pattersons office I have been asked a very good question. According to the ads on TV all the violence is against women but I want you all to take note of this from today on.<br />Have you noticed that quite a few shows on TV its the other way around? "A WOMEN HITTING A MAN".<br />Its a very good point just watching HOME AND AWAY on Channel 7 in the last few weeks I have been told that twice a woman has slapped or punched a man, now thats assault!!! I can bet you if it was the other way aroud it wound not be tolerated at all so this is it boys, its time to complain DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT.<br />Another thing, anyone that watches WWE Wrestling how many times have you noticed a female wrestler kick a male wrestler in the balls??,,,, PLENTY OF TIMES, the other way around? NEVER!!! I was told that over 8 months ago WWE got plenty of complaints about this matter so they had a choice, no violence against the Male Wrestlers from a Female wrestler or allow it both ways.<br />For me NO VIOLENCE IS TOLERATED SO ALL YOU WOMEN OUT THERE IF YOU SLAP YOUR HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND FIRST, WHICH HAPPENS LOTS THESE DAYS, THATS ASSAULT,,IF THE POLICE DO NOTHING TELL THEM YOU WILL COMPLAIN TO THE CRIMES AND MISCONDUCT COMMISSION and DO IT!!<br />Again its time we stand up to these female feminist dictators.<br />Phil