Nothing has changed, I will tell you whats better than a pregnant woman, an aboriginal pregnant woman. And whats better than that? An abused aboriginal pregnant woman. Now that you wouldn't have to pay anything. I am not trying to be racist here, but there is a point to prove here.<br />Do you know how pathetic we are? Even in Iraq they understand that women and children are our gods. Have you noticed every time the Yanks drop a bomb on the Iraqi's, they always cry that we killed their women and children. Have you ever heard them say that we have killed their men? They don't give a fuck about their women, so why the sudden concern or is it because it looks bad in our way of life? It shows you the Iraqi's have more brains than what you think. They know our weakness and exploit it. It was quite odd during the Gulf War number 2 that most of the video and photographs that left Iraq to the western world where there was dead Iraqi's because of the American bombing, I only saw dead women and children. What happened to the men? Or was this a hollywood stage?<br />Phil<br /> <br /> <small>[ 26. June 2004, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: P Debono ]</small>