</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by ja:<br /><strong> Boring I posted my opinion and did not insult anybody so please behave your self.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I cant see what I have done wrong other than post facts , something that is a rare achievment in your posts. Your posts are full of such misinformation that I feel compelled to let others know that what you are posting is either a) Misinformation or b) lies.<br /><br /> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by ja:<br /><strong>I posted my opinion ONLY and I don't have nothing to do with TV+ or any other company.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">If you want to post your " opinion " , be prepared to have others disagree with your " opinion " , particuarly if your " opinion " is false information.<br /><br />I will continue to refute anything that you post that is false or misinformation.<br /><br /> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by ja:<br /><strong>Furthermore I believe it is wrong to post topics like this on this forum.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">All this from the same person who screams freedom of speech every week ? Amazing. Perhaps freedom of speech is something you want only when it suits you.<br /><br /> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by ja:<br /><strong>Fred gave us 2 links about card sharing which is illegal.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">There are no defined laws in regard to card sharing in Australia. Regardless , discussing something is NOT a crime and never has been. For a <br /> " pro freedom of speech "man , you seem very keen to have all sorts of topics censored on this site. <br /><br /><br /> <br /> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by ja:<br /><strong>I'm sure his intentions were not wrong but in fact he used this forum to allow other visitors to find out easily and quickly about card sharing. That makes this forum accomplice in crime as well.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Again , more rubbish from ja. " the forum an accomplice in crime "is hilarious.The fact that you seem to believe everything you write is even funnier. <br /><br /> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by ja:<br /><strong>Posts like this should be removed and if people persist in putting them, they should be banned. Same rule as for key posting. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Again , the pro freedom of speech man is now trying to have topics banned and people removed from the site because he cant handle having someone correct all the misinformation he is posting.<br /><br />As usual , it seems that you are good at dishing it out but when it comes to taking it , you are quick to start crying to administration.