David please use your admin powers and check this IP and if someone with that IP post here.<br />You don't need to tell me who it is, it's enough that you know who is doing what behind your back.<br /><br />Reason why I ask this?<br /><br />Today somebodey tried to hack australia satellite forum from that IP and I higly suspect it is someone from here.<br /><br />I'l post you prof of attempted hacking:<br /><br /> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">To: zasto33@yahoo.com <br />Subject: New password for Australia Satellite <br />From: "Australia Satellite" <zasto33@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book <br />Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 01:39:05 +0000 <br /><br /> <br />Dear webmaster,<br /><br />This mail was sent because the 'forgot password' function has been <br />applied to your account. To set a new password click the following link:<br /><br />(link edited)<br /><br />IP: 220.237.14.185<br /><br />Username: webmaster<br /><br />Regards,<br />The Australia Satellite Team.<br /></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Idiot asked forum to send him new pass for my nick, only thing is, forum is smarter than he is, forum automatically send email to email address I left when I registered my nick.<br /> I left you IP for all to see.<br /><br /><br />Thank you<br /><br /><br />PS<br /><br />Link to the whole topic (with my permission)<br /><br />http://xsorbit27.com/users5/australiasatelite/index.php?topic=74.0<br /> <br /> <small>[ 25. January 2005, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: ja ]</small>