Freedom of speech can not be used and it's not used anywhere for illegal purposes.<br /><br />If someone post here that he is selling guns, will you defend that person if his post gets deleted? Same thing is posting URL's which can help visitors to achieve their illigal goal.<br />They are both illegal. So do not mix freedom of speech phrase in this matter.<br /><br /><br />Common sense and Australian copyright law forbid posting, hosting or collecting URL links which can be used for breaching copyright or ownership rights.<br /><br />Good example we could all see recently when the owner of www.mp34free.com was sentenced and the site closed. His defense was that he did not host any mp3 files, he JUST posted url links to them and they were hosted on another sites.<br />He was sentenced anyway for providing visitors links to free illegal mp3's ...<br /><br />Allowing similar links to be posted on this forum put this forum in the same shoes as the site above.<br />Moderators and administrators should act on this matter before someone send email to relevant Victorian ombudsman.<br /><br /><br />You said:<br /> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Again , the pro freedom of speech man is now trying to have topics banned and people removed from the site because he cant handle having someone correct all the misinformation he is posting.<br /></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Facts:<br />1. Fred did not mention me in his post here.<br />2. I clearly stated that I DO BELIVE his intetnions were not wrong.<br />3. I did not try to get him banned, I suggested that if someone PERSIST in posting such or similar posts which can help people to find information about how to pinch channels, to be banned.<br />4. YOU tried to correct, not Fred me, and I DID NOT try to get you banned.<br />5. It is YOU who is twisting the facts, everyone can see from your sentence which I quoted here.<br /> <br /> <small>[ 23. January 2005, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: ja ]</small>