What trouble I caused?<br />You are not normal.<br /><br />Only thing I did here is disagreeing with some of you or some of your posts. You couldn’t handle that, you couldn’t handle the truth when I posted facts (from web sites of TV PINK, TVBN and BKTV, what I did was a simple post what I found on their sites – that UBI has no rights to broadcast their channels – what happened next – I GOT BANNED, FRAMMED INSULTED ETC ETC), which I found out before you. You all saw same facts about 15 days later on your screens.<br /><br />If you can't take that, well maybe you should quit message boards.<br /><br />Remember, message boards are not here for all of us to agree on everything or to lick arsses to each other, message boards are here mainly for people to discuss, discuss means disagreeing and arguing somebody else’s opinions.<br /><br /><br />David, I told Phil, if you tell me to remove my signature, I will- No questions ask.<br />Anyway that site I made only when Phill was terrorizing users here, deleting and editing whatever he wanted, until webmaster stopped him. I have no further intentions or interest in building that site any further or bigger, simply because I don’t know much about all this satellite crap. My occupation (which I don’t do currently) is IT technician (web designer and server security technician), nothing about satellites. That site was only made after I got frustrated with bans and my posts got deleted all the time here and after many other users PM me to start another message board, which I did ONLY to allow people freedom of speech because at that time that was denied to users here.<br />Webmaster managed to get things in order, showed Phil where his place is and manly everything work fine here.<br />Only thing is people still attacking each other like bunch of old and bored women.<br /><br />If Phill acted in different way towards me in the beginning (allowed me to post truth, anyway everybody is posting those messages now, and I was banned when I posted them), nothing of this would happen. He would have biggest support from me.<br /> <br /> <small>[ 25. January 2005, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: ja ]</small>